Regular monthly meetings are held at The Corner Coworking – 225 Railway St E. Cochrane. Conveniently located just outside of Downtown Cochrane. We are just east of the Carwash Corral and the Cochrane Bottle Depot.
The CBN meetings & events are geared towards the needs of most all business people!
Current learning and topics of interest are offered with the utilization of:
- Special Guest Speakers and
The CBN is geared towards:
- New & Future Start Up Businesses,
- Home Based Businesses,
- Sales People,
- Supervisors, Managers,
- Executives and
- Business Owners.
Did you know…
In today’s business world, businesses are built on relationships!
The CBN helps you to naturally build & nurture those ever-important trusting relationships!
Future topics will include:
- Introduction to Networking – Learn how to make it work for you!
- Elevator Speeches – Learn how to be quick & effective with your message!
- Social Media for Business – How & Why it works.
- LinkedIn – The world’s most powerful free online networking tool.
- Marketing & Advertising – How to get your word out so others will listen!
- Goals & the Plans to make them attainable for your success.
- Accounting and Tax Tips for Business.
- Strategies and techniques for business and sales.
- What others have done to become successful!
Attend our monthly meetings and special events.
You must be on the “CBN Reservations & News” Email List.
Subscribe on the sidebar.You will not be spammed and you can unsubscribe at anytime
If you attended the CBN in years past from 2005 to 2012 you will recognize us many of the leaders and attendees.
- Jim Messner
Founder of the original CBN, which quickly grew to include 5 more chapters in Calgary. (Calgary chapters are now operated by a different organization.)
Jim has owned several different successful businesses and has been an executive in others. His favorite highlites include:
- VP Marketing for a professional NASCAR Racing Team.
- Owned a successful Real Estate Business for 10 years.
- Developed a Community Based Awareness Program for Children & Families.
Jim is currently the Manager of Business Development for a local business and he enjoys teaching and personally coaching sales people and business owners. Jim and his family have lived in Cochrane for over 30 years!
Invest an hour of your time – in yourself and in your business!
- Your Business Cards and/or Brochures. (There will be a table for this).
- Your Associates, Employees & others who will benefit.